For some reason when I think of Thanksgiving, ‘cornucopia’ comes to mind. I have no idea why, or if the pilgrims had cornucopia’s but that link is there in my mind. Likewise, when I think of spilling out a bunch of random images into one post, I also think of the word ‘cornucopia’. So, I thought it was fitting that I shared a cornucopia of images today, since it is the week of Thanksgiving.
Or maybe I think of the word shmorgishborg??
Either way, they both sort of fit and can both be related to thanksgiving and to a lot of photos being shared together. Maybe?
Anyway, when I take photos, I feel sad for them if I don’t share them, so occasionally I smush them together into one big, random post.
1) Remember last month when we had that solar eclipse? Here it is! October 8, 2014 at 3:53 am.
2) Still continuing to monitor and regulate the usage of electronics. Timers really help.
3) One day this dog nearly drowns, the next day he gets sprayed by a skunk. Poor pup can’t catch a break. We’ll see how he likes going to the groomer’s tomorrow!
4) Here’s one cool result of the new clear-cut above our house. And the result of my sweet husband escorting me out into the dark so I can photograph it.
5) I’m missing mornings like this now … the rain, the cold, the later sunrises are keeping me indoors for my morning quiet time. Glad to have reminders like this, though, that it’ll come again!
6) I have my coffee out of this mug, every morning. I love that it was a gift from my sorority ‘Lil Sis for my wedding. She gave us 2, but this one is the only one that has lasted the past (almost) 12 years. But each morning that I drink from it, I think of her. ♥
7) Having my boys help around the house is like their gift back to me for all their diapers I ever changed.
9) Again … ???
10) This rose bush is working to debunk the claim that roses are high-maintenance. I don’t water it or fertilize it and it blooms from spring into November. The extent of it’s care is a good, yearly pruning, and then the removal of spent blooms. I claim no part in it’s beauty or success.
I feel so much better having posted these! I hope your Monday is great!