Half a year this little dude has been here. Half a year! Bonkers.
At 6 months he …
- No longer sleeps swaddled…
- Sleeps in a Baby Merlin’s Magic Sleep Suit
- Smiles generously!
- Is still iffy about driving too long in the car.
- Sits in the seat of the shopping cart!
- Eats a wide variety of baby food and took to eating from a spoon like a champ.
- No teeth yet!
- Nurses about 5 times a day, and several times each night. Boo.
- Rolls and rolls, both directions.
- Turns himself in a circle… then rolls over and over … this is how he gets from here to there.
- LOVES the cats, but they don’t really give him the time of day.
- Jumps and jumps and jumps in his jumperoo, but still also loves just hanging out in his bouncy seat.
- Was in the 20th percentile for weight and 70th for height.
- Wears 3-6 month clothes.
- If it goes into his hand, it immediately then goes into his mouth.
- Is still just the most immense joy to be around. Happy Friday, friends! I sure hope to be back on Monday with a post, and more regularly thereafter! ♥