1. I’ve had a hard time this week. Mostly just doing a lot of self-nitpicking, trying to figure out where I’m going wrong with giving each of my responsibilities 100%. I’m feeling a bit frustrated by how many things I want to do, but can’t. And it is odd that me, the communicator and lover of words, can’t even put it into words what exactly I am feeling. Frustrated is the only word that really comes to mind.
2. And then I read my friend’s blog post on ‘how do you do it all?’ and, well, felt like she was talking directly to me. Maybe I’m putting too much focus on doing the wrong things?
3. In my self-nitpicking I keep picturing this image of myself that my mother-in-law helped me take for a project/campaign going on over at Clickin Moms.
It comes right down to the fact that “I am a Believer” and when I’m spinning in circles trying to get a grasp on things my faith HAS to be what stabilizes me. Because anything else that I try to grasp for comfort or answers, just isn’t going to do.
4. I am determined to start being excited about Christmas, and I think getting out tomorrow on my own to get shopping will help. Isn’t that crazy that the idea of shopping on a Saturday in December excites me? I wish it didn’t take that to get me excited for Christmas, but right now, it does. 🙂
I get to get my hair cut, too and judging by the scraggly ‘do you see on me above, it is much over-do. Again, I’m excited.
5. On a cuter, brighter, less Lacey-Downer-note … Kaden likes to make anything he can into a bow … bow-n-arrow, that is.
One day closer to him being two-years-old. *sigh* Does that mean I don’t have a baby anymore??
I think that is something I might try to be excited about, too. 🙂
Enjoy your weekend!