1. Why is it that I can go all week thinking of chatty things to share with you on Friday, but then here comes Friday and I’ve got nothing? Note to self: Write things down!
2. Kaden is such a crazy little mimicker these days. Even watching me put on my deodorant, he thinks he needs to take part in it. Putting it on himself, I mean. Not on me.
That last shot is totally soft, but I don’t even care. I want to remember that grin forever.
3. I just booked a ticket to go to Las Vegas in February for the WPPI convention! I’m so excited about this for a number of reasons, and nervous about it for quite a few more. I won’t get into the negatives that are freaking me out, but will tell you that I can NOT wait to meet IN REAL LIFE the women I spend my days with on Clickin Moms!!
4. Speaking of CM … I shared my Photography Journey on their blog on Thanksgiving. Please check it out and there’s lots of other great info on there, too!
5. Look at my happy doggy. He’s loving the generosity we feel at Christmastime. 🙂
Have an amazing weekend!