1. This little nugget was back into the doctor yesterday for a double ear infection. I made the mistake of telling his doctor that “at least he’s sleeping really, really well.” Famous last words – last night was not so easy. But I’m not complaining because, though it resulted in me getting only about 5 hours of sleep, I DID get about 2 hours of straight baby-cuddle time.
2. I am always looking around for beautiful locations with amazing light while I drive. Yesterday was the first time I’ve stopped, though, to take photos at one of those spots!
Too bad they looked like little rag-a-muffins.
3. Matt got home safely from his Montana Elk hunt last Saturday! Here are a few shots he and his friends got on their trip…
Apparently, it was cold. 🙂
Looking long and far for the elk …
Okay … warning … they were successful on their hunt … scroll down quickly if you don’t want to see it. 🙂
4. Needless to say, we were all so glad to have Matt home. Maybe the most exciting part for him (outside of seeing us) is taking care of the meat he brings home. I have photos of that of course, but will spare you. As cute as Gage and Cooper’s faces are while watching their dad work, the “butchering” may make some of you gag.
So, here’s this guy, who loves the process just as much because he eats like a king for several days following.
5. The most exciting part for me (besides seeing him of course) is the shaving of the beard!! I appreciate the warmth it gives him when he hunts, but off it must go!
him: “can I keep it like this at least?”
*Sigh* So much better!
6. I only was able to get one photo of Kaden in his giraffe costume for Halloween …
You get the gist of his cuteness, even if it isn’t the best photo ever. 🙂
Have a great weekend!