1. Welcome to breakfast at the Meyers’ household. I find it incredibly ironic (and humorous) that on the first day of rifle-hunting season our home was bombarded by deer. Mostly, because Matt is not rifle hunting for deer this year.
Here, there are 7 in our backyard eating our birdseed and being totally un-phased by the fact that we were chatting with them out the back door.
I encouraged this little buck to come back in a few months.
Really? Girl, have some self-control.
2. Matt peeked over my shoulder the other day when I told him to “Look at this picture of Cooper …” His response … “How many pictures do you need of him doing that (ie. looking at the camera).
I don’t know how many … a lot. But what I do know by looking at these is that 1. I need to wipe his face off more often 2. He has a lot of expressions and 3. I need to use the right side of my frame more often.
3. I am totally playing catch-up here. I find it very hard to continue photographing our everyday lives when I have so many photos sitting around waiting to be blogged. And unfortunately for me, I feel like every photo I take should be blogged. Maybe unfortunately for you, too. I have no doubt that eventually I’ll get over that feeling and will be much more selective in my sharing.
4. Until then, though … here’s to catching up on sharing some shots from our recent trip to Seattle …
Uncle Boe made the boys some guitars…
Which, they loved.
And they recorded a song about it here …
We also went to a park that my mom used to play at when she was a little girl… but, this squirrel wasn’t there then, and neither was the awesome play structure….
My nephew, Hank…
5. And, a peek at our main reason for going up there …
Another perfectly wonderful nephew. I’ll be back on Monday with photo overload of sweet little Gideon!