1. Boy oh boy … what a week … and by Tuesday, I will have lots to share.
2. For today, though, I will tell you that there is nothing quite like having your doctor tell you that you have a “spot” on your lung. I should know, because my doctor told me that this week. So, yesterday I had a CT-scan to check it out, and other than having one of my veins rupture from my IV, and shaking terribly from nerves, it wasn’t all that bad. I’m praying the spot is just scar tissue, like my doctor suspects. Please pray with me.
3. To distract myself from being anxious about my scan, I am SO thankful So You Think You Can Dance started last night!! I watched it, while editing the twins that came from this mama… stay-tuned for those!
3. And, on an even brighter note, I thought I’d share these photos of Cooper from a few weeks ago – when we had some sunshine. I usually don’t play with flare and back-lighting because I love clarity in my images. But, I think these are kind of fun…
… mostly because he is actually wearing a pair of Kaden’s pants, as shorts. Yes, the tag says “12 months”.
… I love this one …
5. My mom emailed me this link yesterday and we couldn’t quite get enough of it. If you have ever wanted to sit atop a snag and peer into a bald eagle’s nest, this link is for you… http://www.hornbyeagles.com/webcam.htm Enjoy!
Sorry, there’s not much to share today. I mean, there could be a lot, but so much is kind of in limbo. I promise, next week will be better. Hopefully!
Happy Memorial Day weekend!