1. You HAVE to check this out. I came across this video on Erin Cobb’s blog and I was in tears. LOVE it. If you’re at work, you may want to turn the volume down at first. THEN, the Spirit may move you to invite others to gather around your desk, and turn up the volume. LOUD.
2. I’m excited that I figured out how to post videos on here! I’d better figure out how to take video on my camera before Kaden starts walking, so I can share THAT video on here.
3. This may be the third time I’ve been pictured on this blog… see me? In the ornaments? These would be WAY better if I was starting with a non-scratched ornament, but those are in short supply (meaning we have none) in our house.
(This photo was ALL Gage’s idea. He’s coming around to be quite the poser!)
4. THANK YOU, Kristin, for pointing out the typo I made in my Dipped Gingerbread cookie recipe from the other day. It is one and a half cups of vegetable oil… not 1/12. That would have been interesting, though. The typo has been fixed and I hope you’ll try out that recipe.
5. You may be noticing more watermarks appearing on my photos. Its not necessarily because I deem that particular photo amazing and worry that someone will copy/steal it. But the sad truth is, that people aren’t always looking for a technically great photo to steal… they are looking for a photo of a little kid showing some skin. Well, in case you haven’t noticed, my kids prefer their undies to any other clothing. I could decide to not share those images, but let’s be honest… you’d never see photos of my kids, OR I’d have some serious battles getting them clothed each day.
So, if skin is showing, its getting watermarked.
Because unless you’re given permission to take a photo from a blog/site, it is illegal. You’ll notice that if you right-click an image on my site, it reminds of this copyright.
And it is ALWAYS illegal to post those pictures as your own or to alter them in anyway. Believe it or not, some people do this, and it sicks me out. Just, FYI.
6. I can’t leave it on that note… so, here’s my sweet-boy Tado.